Our Practice Areas
Get To Know Our Firm
You can obtain quick debt relief and save your home from foreclosure with the help of an experienced Missouri bankruptcy and foreclosure lawyer. Filing for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy will put an immediate stop to the foreclosure process and allow you to reorganize your finances in order to catch back up with mortgage payments.
If you need debt relief and foreclosure defense, call Ledbetter Law Firm, LLC, today!
We offer free initial consultations and provide responsive services. Schedule a meeting with one of our experienced attorneys by calling 314-925-0239 or 800-704-3214 toll free.
Save Your Home | Get Debt Relief With Ledbetter Law Firm
Home loan debt is a serious issue throughout eastern Missouri. Since the great recession in 2008, the economy and wages have made a sluggish recovery while many people have found themselves underwater on their mortgages.
Our law firm has helped thousands of households regain financial stability, stop foreclosure, save their homes and get caught up on mortgage payments in St. Louis, Jefferson County, Franklin County, St. Charles County and many surrounding counties.
Getting caught up on your mortgage payments with a renegotiated and affordable repayment plan is the only way to truly save your home. Our lawyers can help you:
Actions We Can Take To Save Your Home
- First, we will evaluate your unique financial situation, including the status of your mortgage, the foreclosure process, your assets available to help pay mortgage debt and your income.
- If you have funds available, you may be able to pay the back amount or “arrearage” in full or through a court-ordered repayment plan to stop the foreclosure.
- We might be able to challenge the foreclosure process based on the standing of your lender and other legalities involving ownership of the mortgage.
- We can defend you against any financial abuses that have led to the foreclosure process and possibly stop the foreclosure on grounds of financial abuse.
- We can help you challenge a wrongful claim of default on your mortgage.
- Bankruptcy puts an immediate stop to the foreclosure process
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to get caught up on your mortgage over a three- to five-year repayment plan that can be renegotiated to a more affordable monthly payment when other unsecured debts are discharged.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy also provides options for qualifying debtors to catch up on payments.
Call Ledbetter Law Firm To Begin Your Plan To Prevent Or Stop Foreclosure
It’s critical that you work with an experienced attorney. Call us today at 314-925-0239 or 800-704-3214 toll free, or contact us by email.
We are a debt relief agency. We help our clients file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.